Electronic learning materials
The interactive OnEdu learning materials can be viewed on all end-user devices regardless of operating system or screen size. You can view the content on a tablet computer, a desktop computer, and a smartphone while on the move. How do you feel about browsing the interactive materials on the large TV screen from the comfort of the living room couch?
OnEdu content is much more than a collection of e-books – it is a collection of fully featured interactive learning materials with multiple learning paths and exercises matched to each learning path as well as refresher exercises, level tests, exams, and discussions. Students benefit from real time performance feedback while their teacher can collect information on how much progress the individual students and the class as a whole is making. Teachers can edit or enrich the materials as they see fit and to suit their individual teaching styles.
OnEdu learning materials in a nutshell:
- Electronic course books in HTML5 format
- Works on all devices (computers, tablet computers, smartphones and TV sets) and also offline
- Print to PDF functionality included
- A learning environment which is integrated with the course book
- Includes a number of learning paths, refresher exercises and demanding exercises
- Allows for level tests, homework assignments, exams, and interactive discussions
- Includes a built-in social media module that does not require internet connectivity to work
- Scoring of social media activity and virtual awards to stimulate learning
- Real time student self-assessment
- Students can compare their results with the group average
- Badges stimulate learning and encourage students to participate
- Fully editable by the teacher, content can easily be enriched
- Benchmarking of learning results
Electronic learning materials at OnEduShop.fi
Our online shop OnEduShop.fi offers a selection of paid and free learning materials for all student age levels. We have partnered with e-Oppi Oy, a company which produces e-learning materials mainly for primary schools and high schools. In addition, any one of our users can become an author. Write your own materials and distribute them via our distribution channel.