Does your school need a new website? OnEdu web services by Mobie Oy – developed in co-operation with 100 Finnish schools and communications professionals to meet all educational web publishing requirements. Managing the content is extremely easy and independent of time and place – you can use various mobile devices to add and update the content on the intranet. Websites will scale and display well on various devices from touch screen smartphones to tablet devices, computers and TV sets.
The domestic cloud platform meets the highest Finnish Public Administration Recommendations for information security (JHS Class E). Optionally, Active Directory or Wilma can be used to login to the intranet (single sign-on).
The intranet product includes the following modules:
- Technical implementation of the website based on the OnEdu page templates
- Visual design of the website (customer will provide their own photos)
- Building the navigation of the school website based on the OnEdu site concept
- Calendar module with rich features
- Form editor and enrolment features
- News and portfolio module
- Image gallery and blogs
- Training on how to use the system (OnEdu online course)
- Support and hosting services (chat/video meeting, weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Server space
The customer only needs to upload the finished website to the server. More than 100 Finnish schools and institutions have built their own OnEdu websites. Join us! Order an intranet solution that is designed specifically for schools. It is extremely reliable and easy to use, and costs only €1,500 + €50/month (+VAT).